New teams can enter the LSL in two ways, either joining at the bottom of the Minors grade for beginner teams, or entering the league in the Majors grade, for teams with more experienced players. This may be subject to a review or exhibition game.
The committee will work with you to solve key questions such as:
- What equipment do we need?
- How many players should we have?
- Where should we play our games?
- How much will it cost?
- How do we find enough players?
- Do we need to umpire games?
- How can we learn the rules?
For more information, please contact the League Director.